Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Beauty Haul B!tches!

Hey! Long time, no blog, right?! Well I finally have my laptop & internet up and running in my own house so I promise there will be much more frequent postings now. I updated the "Want to Get to Know Me" tab with a little bit about what is going on in my life so check that out, but I will say here I have a 2 year old and almost 4 week old so I'll blog as much as possible! Ok enough intro, here goes:

 Beauty Haul (Ulta & Sephora inside jcpenney)



1. REVLON Smooth Glide 3/4" NANO DIAMOND Waver (heat resistant glove included)
2. ULTA Fabulous Face Oil Free Compact Foundation (2) in NUDE BEIGE
3. NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder in 741A Translucent
4. YSL Manifesto EAU DE PARFUM Rollerball
5. ULTA Eye Shadow in ICELAND
6. NYX Nude Matte Shadow in NMS02 STRIPPED
7. ULTA Brow Pencil (with shaper & brush) in Brunette
8. SEPHORA Lip Gloss in 10 baby doll pink (shiny)

I needed some refills of my foundation (from Ulta), my powder (Target), and my lip gloss (SEPHORA), but Ulta was having a super sale and I needed a couple new things especially for my date night with my hubby this week! We haven't been out for a "grown up" night out since before I became pregnant with my one month old, Aubree, so this date is much needed and I am going all out! :) I will take pictures of my hair and makeup and post a look & review this weekend of all these products (and some others I already own) so you can see what they look like when worn and how well they all worked (for me anyway)!

BUT I just wanted to let you all know about Ulta's sale right now so you can get in on it too! All Ulta brand products are buy 2, get 2 free AND they have a 20% off your ENTIRE purchase coupon too! There are tons of other sales & deals too so between those and that 20% off, now is the time to stock up on necessities or try that new thing you keep picking up and then walking away from since you'll get it on super sale!

Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment