Thursday, February 2, 2012

Holly from smashbox on QVC tonight!

I'm a busy mama so I made sure to DVR smashbox on QVC and somehow managed to catch up only an hour late. :) I must say I'm very excited about their new products! They have a palette with all 56 shades of eye shadow they make broken down into the trios they're originally sold in! The palette also comes with 22 additional products including the FABULOUS brow tech, lip colors, cream liners, and cheek color! They offer a beautiful face color, Instant Illumination Soft Lights, to provide a natural, luminous glow which is absolutely the go-to look this season and it comes with a full size face brush, which sells for $48 on its own, and the pair are less than that together on QVC.

I am also extremely excited about their new product, the 2-in-1 concealer stick. It's a thicker pencil for direct covering of both smaller and larger areas. While it is a pencil and offers the ease of a pencil and the ability to get in any spot, it still appears to glide on effortlessly. The 2-in-1 part? When dipped in cool water or ran under your faucet, the pencil draws on as a liquid concealer! In one simple little pencil, you get a full coverage, thicker concealer and a more sheer coverage, liquid-style concealer! This is definitely on my list to check out soon! Seems like a phenomenal idea for a girl like me who uses concealer to cover under eye circles, some redness in my skin, and the occasional blemish. Stay tuned for a review once I put it to the test with my concerns, but I definitely can say smashbox has yet to let me down!

Link: smashbox 2-in-1 concealer on QVC,com

No comments:

Post a Comment