Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tonight's Television Line-up

So I'm sure I'm not the only beauty junkie out there who is just eating up all the TV shows featuring make-up and hair! Well tonight's the night, ladies! Jerseylicious is back on Style at 8 pm tonight! Olivia steps up to do some hair since Gayle fired Tracey and Gigi! Also, my other big show that I recently found premieres tonight too! Ice Loves Coco is back up for season 2 on E! for a two night season premiere: tonight and tomorrow at 10:30 pm right after Khloe & Lamar! Sundays will be a great night! I recently wrote about Ice Loves Coco and gave you guys a link to Coco's amazingly thorough beauty routine. Tune in and take a look at these shows if you haven't watched them before. I even got my hubby into them! :)







































Ice Loves Coco on E!

No comments:

Post a Comment