Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Difference Your Makeup Can Make!

Now don't misunderstand me. I genuinely believe every girl/woman out there is beautiful naturally. Whether you have gorgeous eyes, kissable lips, a great body or fabulous hair, I can assure you that YOU are beautiful! BUT, I am a strong advocate of makeup (clearly!) because I think that with makeup, you can bring out your natural qualities and features and feel more confident in your own skin! Earlier today I wrote a post about smokey eyes and soft pink lips and how to create a Nighttime Barbie Look and the directions & pictures of the look are right below this post. For this post though, I just wanted to show my readers a before and after picture. The picture with no makeup is technically after I washed my makeup off, but still you can see the difference makeup can make and how much it can diminish flaws (like my redness!) and highlight attributes like eyes or lips or cheeks!


Natural ... obviously!

No comments:

Post a Comment