For gorgeous rainbow eyes:
1. I primed my eyelids with MAC's Paint Pot in "Painterly".
2. I then applied a shimmery white eye shadow to my entire lid using a medium eye shadow brush.
3. Next, I applied a bright green shadow to my lid from my inner corner to about 2/3 across my eyelid using e.l.f. cosmetics eye shadow brush "C".
4. After, I applied a bright aqua blue to my remaining 1/3 of my eyelid to my outer corner.
5. I then took a crease brush and applied a bright pink to my crease from the outer corner inward.
6. Finally, I applied a shimmery purple on top of the pink shadow using an angled contour brush.
*If you feel the green and/or blue faded in brightness when you applied the other colors, just reapply by pressing a flat shadow brush on your lid so it just goes where you want*
7. Then I added black eye liner to my lash line using an eyeliner brush. I used a cream liner for a smooth, fluid line.
8. I also added cream eye liner in black to my water line for added definition to my eye.
9. I finished with a bright orange shade under my lower lash line using a small smudge brush.
10. Apply mascara and you'll have vibrant, can't miss eyes!
For luscious, smooth hot pink lips:
1. I always wear a lip conditioner at night to keep my lips soft and smooth. I also apply a lip conditioner when I begin applying my face makeup to keep my lips hydrated and face makeup off them.
2. Before I apply any lip color, I wipe off all the lip conditioner which removes any makeup that fell on top of it and any dead skin.
3. For perfect hot pink lips like I have in this look, I simply apply a lip gloss I have from NYX Cosmetics. It's called "Dolly Girl" and it's the hot pink color in NYX's Xtreme Lip Cream collection.
- NYX Cosmetics