Friday, April 20, 2012

New Look!

Hey there! I know it's been quite some time since I've written and I certainly apologize! My life has been extremely hectic with a lot of personal changes lately. Some good, some bad, but I haven't failed to do my makeup! My latest look I created using all MAC Cosmetics on my eyes and NYX Cosmetics & LA Colors on my lips. It's a fairly natural, every day look, but can certainly be darkened for a nighttime look by simply adding additional color to your outer corner and into your crease.

Face:
I put on my normal full face of makeup which is:
- smashbox primer
- NYX Cosmetics HD Concealer
- NYX Cosmetics HD Foundation
- MAC prep & prime finishing powder
- smashbox Halo powder
- MAC blush in "Well Dressed"
- MAC bronzer in "Refined Golden"

Eyes:
I begin, as always, by applying MAC's Paint Pot in "Painterly" to my entire lid as a primer.
*The following are all MAC eye shadow colors*
- I first applied "Brule" to my entire lid from lash line to the brow bone.
- Next, I applied "Orb" to my lid for my lash line to my crease.
- I then added "Malt" to my crease, working the color slightly down on my lid, and slightly up beyond the
  crease.
- Next, I applied "Folie" to my outer corner and slightly into the crease.
- I finished by applying "Naked Lunch" to my inner corner and just under my brow bone.
- Apply a dark brown eye liner, mascara, and fill in your brows and your eyes are set!

Lips:
I always begin by applying a lip conditioner at the beginning of my makeup to prep my lips!
- I first wipe off any remaining lip conditioner to have a blank slate to work with.
- Next I applied NYX Cosmetics Xtreme Lip Cream in "Natural" to my lips.
- Then, I simply applied a clear gloss (I used L.A. Colors moisturizing glossy lips in "Clear") over top
  of my lip color using my ring finger to dab it on.

I hope you like the look and thanks for being understanding of the delay in posting! I appreciate your loyalty to my page and look forward to talking makeup & skin care with you more!


 

New Hair Color Too!


1 comment: