Monday, June 18, 2012

Favorite Body Wash!

I, as most girls, have gone through my fair share of toiletries and bathroom products. I also have been guilty of trying products, hating the smell/texture/results, and abandoned them with barely a dent made in the bottle's contents. It's because of this that I feel the need to share with you when I find great products in multiple categories. Cost, smell, ability to find it, efficiency (how long it lasts considering the use/price), and overall quality are all important factors to me. This post is sharing with you my newest love: Suave Creamy Milk & Honey Splash Body Wash!

Cost: The price can range anywhere from $3.00 to $4.00 per bottle and you can often find $1.00 off or buy 1 get 1 coupons in the Sunday paper or online.

Smell: This product smells fabulous! It's a really light fragrance so it won't irritate allergies. I think the best way to describe it is a warm, clean scent. It's not flowery, musky, or strictly clean. It's like a light, clean warm vanilla sugar. BONUS: The scent is pretty gender neutral so if your man's body wash is low, he can borrow this! He'll smell great! ;)

Ability to Find the Product: Suave is a fairly common product that is easy to find. You can generally find their entire product line in grocery stores, drug stores, Target, Walmart, Kmart, and any other stores that sell similar products

Efficiency (lastability .. I know not a real word!): Pretty good! I always wash my body with a laufa and I generally use a quarter size amount on it and lather and wash my entire body with plenty left over. One bottle, showering regularly, (and if used in a normal moderation) will last you anywhere from 1 1/2-2 months! Not bad for a product around $3.50 (less if you have coupons) and needs to be used fairly often!

Overall Quality: Well it's household named product that can be found easily at an affordable rate. It smells good and as a moisturizing product, it leaves your skin nice and soft. It lasts for a pretty decent amount of time. Overall, I love it!

Check out Suave online for more information on this and their other great products!

No comments:

Post a Comment