Saturday, June 16, 2012

To my blog readers ...

Hello, loves! I just wanted to let you know I've been working on my business aspect of makeup and skin care. Those of you who "liked" my Facebook page may have noticed that it is now called "FacEscapes by Tina". Confessions From a Makeup Addict will still be my blog where I update about looks, products, lessons, and reviews. Currently, a web designer is working on an actual website for the services I offer concerning makeup and skin care. I'll continue to update my posts on here like normal and will let you know once the official site is up!

If anyone needs high quality, professional, expertise at an extremely reasonable rate in the field today to build, design, and host a website, for personal or professional needs, go visit Kevin at: Laser Jump's site.

For those of you that haven't liked us on Facebook yet ..... go visit: http://www.facebook.com/ConfessionsFromaMakeupAddict

Thanks a ton and lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment