Thursday, August 23, 2012

*New Product Alert* from e.l.f. cosmetics

I just wanted to make a quick little announcement for all my beauty lovers out there, especially those that love killer beauty deals. Many of my fellow makeup addicts know about e.l.f. cosmetics and their amazing deals and I know anyone who has followed my blog at all has certainly heard of them. Anyway e.l.f. cosmetics shared a picture today through Instagram on Facebook of a new product they 're releasing soon: 

e.l.f. cosmetics Pressed Mineral Eye Shadow!  I am so so so excited for these. They come in ADORABLE packaging and remind me of MAC's shadows' package. Here's hoping they're highly pigmented, gorgeous colors!

I'll keep my readers posted once I find them in stores and see how they work! Fingers crossed.

Picture from e.l.f. cosmetics on Facebook through Instagram. Follow them on Instagram at OfficialElfCosmetics!

No comments:

Post a Comment