It's Friday! Woohoo! The weekend has arrived and it's time to let your hair down! Or put it up .. or style it .. and throw on some makeup ... and paint the town RED! Not to mention what's in this season, RED LIPS! Today is a post on a Friday night look just for my BEAUTIFUL readers! Let me know what you think!
Fierce Friday (#3 September 14, 2012)
Here it is:
1. Apply your flawless face, concealing anything you need to, blending, and creating a perfect canvas! Apply your bronzer & blush. Here is the link to the "Flawless Face" post from not too long ago!
2. Next, prime your eyes and apply a matte beige shadow on your entire eyelid.
3. Now, add a deeper, neutral shade with a shimmer to your lid from lash line to the crease. Work this color into your crease as well.
4. Next, apply a deep color (I used a plum red shadow) in your outer corner for a more dramatic look. You don't want to use black or build the color up too much because it will end up competing with your lip look.
5. Add a light, soft, shimmery peachy pink shadow as your highlight color on your brow bone and inner corner. This will open your eye area and make your eyes look brighter.
6. Line your upper lash line and lower water line with a dark brown liner. Apply mascara and fill in your brows.
7. TIME FOR LIPS. Simply apply a red lipstick. I used a cherry red color for this look for a bright, pop of color. I applied a clear, blue lip gloss over top to make the lip look less matte, to hydrate my lips, and to bring on the blue undertones in the lip color instead of orange hues. Blue toned colors also whiten teeth so there's a little extra bonus from your gloss!
And there you have it! Fierce Friday Night look with sexy, red lips!