Wednesday, March 21, 2012

e.l.f. Cream Eyeliner

I love cream eyeliner's for precise, pigmented color application. I also like it as a highly pigmented base under similarly colored shadows for added depth. I've used ones from major department store brands, so when I saw e.l.f. had then for only $3.00, I had to give them a go. I ordered it in black, white (called ivory, but it's a very true white with a shimmer to it), and a teal. I tried the teal on my hand because while I will use it as a liner, I was excited to see what I could do with it as a shadow base, or a shadow on its own.

It's called "teal tease" and comes with a small brush to use for eyeliner application, but I have plenty of eyeliner brushes, so I doubt I'll use the tiny one, but for those of you just starting out, it does have an applicator. It's a really pretty, highly pigmented teal blue that I just love. I'm so excited to actually put it on and I'll post pictures for you once I do, but I just wanted to let you know, especially with all these e.l.f. sales going on, that it's a great product ... and at that price, why not stock up on all the colors?

Just an aside, my second order had an item missing that was listed on the order sheet and that I was charged for. I tried calling customer service, sat on hold for 30 minutes, and gave up. I went online and submitted the customer service form stating an "order discrepancy" and they responded a few hours later, apologizing for the inconvenience and issuing a refund. From what I've seen on e.l.f. cosmetics' Facebook account, this can happen. I am happy with their quick response though, and assuming the money posts back on the account accurately, I'll have no issues ordering from them again. I just wanted to let you know just in case you had a similar issue, they do resolve it and the products' quality and price make it worth it!

e.l.f. cosmetics cream eyeliners
 Metallic Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment