Wednesday, March 14, 2012

e.l.f. Lips & Cheeks

Hey there, fellow elfettes! Or to my other beautiful readers who want to learn about the brand! Here's a quickie review on the lip colors and cheek colors I just got! I've only actually worn the one posted below on my lips, but I'll include a picture of the lip glosses over the lipstick done in swatches on my hand as well as 2 cream cheek colors I combined on my hand as well. I'll post a better review of them once I actually put them on my face (which will probably begin this weekend!).

Above: The lip gloss swatches on top of lipstick
All of the glosses are on top of e.l.f. Matte Lip Color in "nearly nude" $3.00
From top to bottom:
1. e.l.f. Glossy Gloss in "Ballet Slippers" $5.00
2. e.l.f. Glitter Gloss in "Glam Guava" $5.00
3. e.l.f. Glossy Gloss in "Merry Cherry" (this looks much more red in person) $5.00
4. e.l.f. Glossy Gloss in "Tangy Tangerine" $5.00
5. e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss in "Flirt" $1.00

The Glitter Gloss is on the thicker side and you can feel the actual glitter pieces (#2), but is still pretty. The Hypershine Gloss is also very thick and much stickier (#5) than the others, but for only $1, it's not too bad. Also the Hypershine Gloss was a free gift I received for providing 3 e-mail addresses of friends during my order, so I certainly won't complain about something free!

Above: The e.l.f. Body Shimmer in "Cosmic Coral" $3.00 on top of e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in "Golden Peach" $1.00

I know it's not a great picture, but the combination is a golden peachy pink with a shimmer to it (not glittery) and they are both best applied with a foundation brush in my experience. I run the foundation brush on top of the actual product, then stipple (tap it gently) on my cheek bones until I achieve the desired concentration of color on top of face make-up.

Visit e.l.f. cosmetics today to place your order! There's always deals & specials going on so it's never a bad time to buy!


No comments:

Post a Comment