Monday, March 12, 2012

Poll Ending on 3/12/12

Thanks so much for voting & giving your opinions! Skin care & make-up products tied for top choice of reviews, followed by hair care. Make-up applicators received no votes so I'll limit that unless I find a great product or value I think you'd appreciate.

*New Poll* is up today and is running until 11:59 PM on March 22. Let me know about your skin type so I can gear product reviews and recommendations based on my readers' more common skin concerns. Thanks again for your participation in the previous poll and as always, I'd love to hear more from you!

Always feel free to comment with any thoughts, opinions, questions or concerns ... or even tips of your own! I get e-mails every time a comment is posted so I should always be able to respond within 24 hours max, assuming miss Zoe allows it! :) Take care & stay beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment